I fixed the link to the official site for the 2007 World Cup, which is taking place now. The old link produced a 404 error message. It appears that the site responsibles changed the page name just before the event started. It would seem common sense to redirect the old page to the new page, but it wasn't done.
I also fixed a few minor errors in the lower level pages. One change was a correction to a player's name in FIDE's first World Women's Championship. Searching on the error located a page that had copied all of my crosstables -- I campionati del mondo femminile -- with no sign of attribution or thanks.