- 2012-11-28: Working visit of FIDE delegation to Baku 'A delegation from FIDE led by President Kirsan Ilyumzhinov successfully concluded negotiations for the 2015 World Cup and 2016 Chess Olympiad in Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan.'
- 2013-02-15: Organizing Committee for 2015 World Chess Cup and 2016 World Chess Olympiad
- 2013-02-21: List of Decisions of the 2013 1st quarter FIDE PB 'To decline the proposal of Mr. Danailov to cancel the contract with Agon.' 'To organize two Women’s FIDE Grand-Prix tournaments in Tashkent and Khanty-Mansiysk (2013 and 2014).'
- 2013-02-25: WCOC recommendations approved by the Presidential Board
- 2013-05-13: List of Decisions of the 2013 2nd quarter FIDE PB 'To approve the proposal of Mr. Makropoulos to authorize the FIDE President to take the personal decision as to whether to terminate the contract with Agon.' 'To award the organization of the 2013 World Championship match Anand - Carlsen to Chennai, India (one abstention).' 'To award the organization of the 2013 Women’s World Championship match Ushenina - Hou Yifan to Tai Zhou, China.' 'To open a bidding procedure for the 2017 World Cup.' 'To approve the 2014 Candidates Tournament regulations.'
- 2013-07-08: Bidding Procedure for the FIDE World Women's Championship 2014
I also found many announcements relevant to the current Grand Prix series -- both men's and women's -- but I ran out of time to consider them properly. I'll tackle those another time.