A few items from the 'Player's Undertaking' caught my attention.
- 1.2 All the players qualified for the Championship must stay at the official Championship hotel(s), and the name of this hotel(s) shall be announced later by FIDE.
- 4.3 For the two years following the Championship, the Women’s World Champion shall agree to promote chess around the World and be ready to attend promotional events at no fee but with her expenses paid by FIDE provided the prescribed date(s) for the promotion are not in conflict with any established tournaments in the calendar. This period of promotion shall not exceed fourteen days in total (excluding days of travel).
- 4.4 Players will be required to wear clothes or apparel with special branding from sponsors when specifically approved by the FIDE President.
- 5.5 FIDE or the Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any application of political or financial sanctions from the organizing country regarding players of the tournament. At the same time, FIDE has no prior knowledge of such sanctions.
- 5.6 Without prejudice to the provisions of this undertaking, the game scores are the property of FIDE.
How long have the game scores been the property of FIDE?