22 September 2021

2021 Women's World Cup Preparation

In the previous post, 2021 World Cup Crosstables (September 2021), I noted,
Still to be done: [...] prepare the crosstables for the concurrent event 2021 FIDE Women's World Cup.

That harks back to an earlier post, A New Cycle Is Evolving (August 2021). There I wrote,

The two World Cups finished this past week, so I used the TWIC files to prepare the PGN files for both events [...] and created 2021 FIDE Women's World Cup.

I'll need some more time to finish the 2021 FIDE Women's World Cup crosstables. After that I'll add the PGN files to the page and update the Index of Women Players.

NB: The official site from Fide.com is currently returning the message 'Oops! An Error Occurred; The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error"', so I wasn't able to check the TWIC player names against FIDE's, or verify that the individual match results were correct. I hope to be able to do both when I add the crosstables.

No comments: