29 December 2021

2021 Carlsen - Nepomniachtchi, Crosstable & PGN

Looks like I jumped the gun on last week's post 2021 Carlsen - Nepomniachtchi, Wrapup, (December 2021). Before writing it I should have added the crosstable and PGN to the page, 2021 Carlsen - Nepomniachtchi; Dubai, XI-XII, 2021 (m-w.com). Done and done.

Now I'll have to update the 'Wrapup' post to include this current post. At the same time I can add the most recent post on my main blog, A Trio of World Championship Video Makers (December 2021).

As for adding the Carlsen - Nepo match to the World Chess Championship : Index of Players, the 'Wrapup' post had a list of actions...

What to do tackle next on this blog? I have open actions from two series of posts started before the match.

...where one of them was to update the same 'Index of Players'. To be done (next year!)...

No comments: