27 March 2013

London Candidates - Second Week

Today, round 10 of the 2013 Candidates Tournament is taking place. In my previous post, London Candidates - First Week, I listed British web sources. Now I'll list international sources, including live videos -- commentary and press conference -- from the playing site.

Rd. Live Chessbase Chessvibes
R0   Opening Ceremony • Pairings and commentary schedule Predictions • Officially opened by Ilyumzhinov
R1 Video All games drawn Tournament starts peacefully: four draws
R2 Video Radjabov, Aronian draw first blood Aronian and Radjabov first winners
R3 Video Three decisive games • Expert commentary Aronian sole leader after exciting round
R4 Video Carlsen joins Aronian in the lead Carlsen catches Aronian in first place
R5 Video All four games drawn • Postmortem Four fighting draws
R6 Video Carlsen, Aronian win, lead • Postmortem Aronian & Carlsen increase lead
R7 Video Mercy was the constant Four draws, Aronian & Carlsen maintain lead
R8 Video Kramnik, Gelfand, Grischuk win • Postmortems Aronian & Carlsen still tied, Kramnik a point behind
R9 Video Carlsen survives, Aronian loses • Postmortems Carlsen in sole lead as Aronian loses to Gelfand
R10 Video Kramnik, Aronian, Carlsen win • Odds of winning the event Aronian, Carlsen & Kramnik winners
R11 Video Kramnik wins, Aronian loses • Postmortems Kramnik beats Radjabov, now second as Aronian loses to Svidler
R12 Video Kramnik overtakes Carlsen after dramatic round Kramnik wins [vs. Aronian], overtakes Carlsen
R13 Video Kramnik draws, Carlsen wins • Pictures and postmortems Carlsen grinds down Radjabov to catch Kramnik in first place
R14 Video Leaders lose, Carlsen qualifies • Press conferences, postmortems Carlsen & Kramnik both lose in final round, Carlsen wins Candidates

I hope the table will eventually include all rounds.

***

Later: I added the opening ceremony ('R0') and rounds 10 through 12.

Even later: I added rounds 13 and 14. This was a great tournament!

No comments: