31 May 2023

2023 Ding Liren - Nepomniachtchi, Wrapup

In the previous post, 2023 Ding Liren - Nepomniachtchi, Crosstable (May 2023), I gave myself a number of actions -- list the winner first where necessary, add the PGN, update the player index -- and promised a wrapup post. The actions were done (see that 'Crosstable' posts for links) and here's the wrapup:-

The posts listed above are all from this blog. The posts listed below are all from my main blog.

On my main blog I also ran a series about Ding Liren, who won the match against GM Nepomniachtchi, thereby becoming World Champion. The series was intended to learn more about his career.

This is the last World Championship that I intend to document on my personal domain, mark-weeks.com. The time has come to give it a rest.

No comments: