13 March 2024

Toronto Candidates - Women

In last week's post, Toronto Candidates - Kickoff (March 2024), I created a crosstable to determine the historical record of all eight participants playing each other. I ended the post saying,
Apologies for not creating a similar table for the Women's Candidates Tournament, which takes place at the same time in Toronto. I ran out of time for the table, but will make up for it when I can.

Since I was also interested in the results, I decided to give it priority. The last row is for the Women's World Champion, Ju Wenjun.

Gor Kon Lag Lei Muz Ram Sal Tan : Ju
Goryachkina xx * * * * * * * : *
Koneru, Humpy xx * * * * * * : *
Lagno xx * * * * * : *
Lei Tingjie xx * * * * : *
Muzychuk A. xx * * * : *
Rameshbabu xx * * : *
Salimova xx * : *
Tan Zhongyi xx : *
Ju Wenjun : xx

As with last week's table, the links under the players' names go to that player's FIDE rating page. The links in the crosstable go to Chessgames.com.

No comments: