One thing I can't do is explain the event's logo, shown on the left. It's a reverse (black on white) copy of the official logo (white on black) seen on many FIDE pages. The logo shows eight right-pointing arrows aimed at a Rook. To the left of the Rook is a small text that says 'a8'. What does it all mean?
There are still a few more actions concerning the event to be accomplished:-
- Add the PGN to the m-w.com page.
- Calculate the cumulative scores and add them to the same page. These scores were compared for the previous five events in Madrid Candidates - First Week (June 2022).
- Update FIDE links on that page.
- Update the Index of Players (m-w.com).
The crosstable can also be improved:-
- Show the results against each opponent for both halves of the tournament, as in 2018 Candidates Tournament, Berlin (m-w.com).
- Something of the same needs to be done for the previous event 2020-21 Candidates Tournament, Yekaterinburg (m-w.com).
Can I accomplish all of that for a single new post? Somehow I doubt it; maybe two posts.
Post a Comment